As of January 7 of 2015, Triad Aviation Academy, LLC has been certified as a Part 141 Flight School.
This authorization by the FAA signifies TAA has strict training guidelines, lesson plans, and accomplishment standards in place for our students necessary to complete their:
- Private Pilot License
- Instrument Rating
- Commercial Ratings
This training is authorized for our fixed landing gear Cessna 172 and retractable landing gear Piper Arrow PA28R-200.
While there are many fine Part 61 training schools, Triad Aviation Academy of Greensboro is now uniquely positioned with this Part 141 certification to conduct the training of our student pilots:
- In less time and at a generally lower cost than Part 61 schools
- Under the guidance of our Chief Flight Instructor with numerous years of instruction and piloting experience
- Based on FAA approved regulations and structured training guidelines
- In a refined training environment for focused, full-time “career” pilots
- With specific lesson plan objectives, and predetermined accomplishment standards
- With greater efficiency leading to additional ratings
- In a “real world” environment that includes Commercial Airlines, Military Operations, Private Business Jets, “Air Force II” training, and Law Enforcement traffic
- In co-operation with a 24/7 Control Tower, Customs Facility, and Fire/Police security support
- To develop the confidence to fly an airplane in almost any airspace and ground operations environment
Contact TAA at (336) 369-2804 with any questions.