Skip to content
Beechcraft Baron B55 – N5WE – “Big Bird”
Get your Multi-Engine Addon in this very clean 1976 Beechcraft Baron B55!
- This Course Includes:
- 7 Hours of Aircraft Instruction
- 4 hours of Ground Instruction
- 4 hours of Flight Training Device (simulator)
- Multi-Engine Training Syllabus & BE55 Checklist
- Flight Test Prep Instruction
- Course Considerations:
- If additional dual flight hours are required, it will be charged at $300 per hour
- Student pays Designated Pilot Examiner separately for check ride.
- Required Items:
- US. Citizens: Unexpired U.S. Passport
- Non-U.S. Citizens: Comply with TSA Requirements
- Airman Certificates, FAA Medical Certificate, and all Logbooks
- Training & Refund Policy:
- TAA’s training is provided as a complete program and not provided as training at an hourly rate.
- Flight times are approximate. The TAA program allocates 1.5 to 2.0 hours for the flight checkride.
- If your program must be discontinued for any reason before you complete the checkride, you will be charged $300/hr for multi-engine flight time taken, $140/hr for ground school completed, and $200 for administrative processing. The remaining balance will be refunded within 30 days.
- Terms and Conditions:
- Training is offered 7 days a week and can be scheduled by calling 336-369-2804 any day of the week between 7am and 7pm Eastern time. A credit card is required to hold your reservation.
- Full payment is due (and will be processed) upon arrival for training….We accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express, or debit card for payment. (Pricing valid as of 9/15 and is subject to change)