2008 Liberty XL2 Vanguard Edition – N649XL
Coming Very Soon!
The XL-2 is a fantastic trainer, giving the student all the safety and benefits of a high-tech Next-Generation aircraft. Its easy handling and large, comfortable cockpit make a great platform for both initial and advanced pilot training.
Training attributes of TAA’s XL-2:
- Low stall speeds and docile stall recovery
- Wide cockpit area (48 in, over 4 in wider than a Cessna 172)
- FADEC Engine management system
- Ergonomic, comfortable interior
- Four-point safety harness for pilot and passenger
- IFR Certified, WAAS equipped
- Unbelievable visibility
- Well ventilated
Economical and FAST Personal Transport:
The Liberty XL2 represents a dramatic breakthrough in the world of General Aviation. This aircraft is the answer to rising fuel and transportation costs, giving today’s pilot a choice that has not been available before and opening up new horizons to today’s business and personal transportation needs.
- 5.5 gph cruise at over 120 knots
- Low maintenance costs
- State of the Art FADEC technology
- Advanced IFR Avionics
- Next-Generation composite Construction
- HUGE baggage area, holds 100 lbs of cargo!
- Smart and stylish