Here are the steps you will need to follow to be in compliance with the FAA registration program:
You will need a current, valid, government-issued ID (typically a passport)
You will also need a valid e-mail address so they can send you your AFSP ID# and Password
1. Go to: https://www.flightschoolcandid
2. Upper right corner of screen: click “Create New Candidate Account”
3. Click “Next” and complete the information requested
4. When you get a reply from the FAA AFSP, they will ask you to complete an application. On that form…
5. List the Provider as : TAA Flight Training
6. Training Request Course Name: “Initial”
7. Training Request Aircraft Type: “Cessna 172”
8. Training Request Category: “3”
9. Estimated Training Request Date: This should be for a period of one year from the date you apply
10. We will arrange to have your finger prints taken here at TAA.
11. There will be an FAA charge to process your application. This needs to be paid before they will process your application.
12. There will be a $85 charge for the finger prints to be taken at our facility.
Please feel free to call us directly at 336-369-2804 if you need any assistance in this program. It is our honor to welcome you to the world of flight training.