- TAA will be at the Winston Salem Airshow this weekend of September 19 and 20! Come and find us on the taxiway near the hot air balloons!
- With three AeroCamps and two AeroCamp 2.0 under our belts this summer thus far, we’ve concluded how lucky we are to be able to introduce and teach the next generation of pilots! If you are interested in enrolling your 12-16 year old or one that you know in one of 2016’s AeroCamps, please feel free to call us at 336-369-2804 or email us at email@example.com to get all of the details.
- Triad Aviation Academy, LLC is excited to announce the approval and opening of our new PSI Testing center. We are able to accommodate most FAA tests in our PTI Facility from 8am to 7pm, 7 days a week. We also are a testing site for the USPS from 8am until 5pm. See our Testing Page for more information.
- TAA is now accepting enrollment for our Weekend Ground Course focused on your success on the FAA Private Pilot Knowledge Test. The class will be held Saturday and Sunday, April 11 & 12 from 8am to 5pm at our KGSO Flight Training Office. Learn more by viewing our flyer or by calling us at 336-369-2804.
- Yes, you’ve heard right (or are about to hear)! The Triad Aviation Academy is hosting its 2nd annual AeroCamp Program where cadets will learn about all aspects of aviation. View our AeroCamp page to learn more or give us a call at (336) 369-2804. Are you a cadet from a past camp? Contact us for information about our camp just for you! STEM is implemented in everything we do at the camp.
When the Weather Outside is Frightful…
- Like the song goes, “When the Weather Outside is Frightful…”, TAA is still around ready to answer any of your questions! Come in and visit our Pilot Shop for pilot supplies and gifts or check out our many items on the WIP list! Get ready though, as the weather gets better, the planes will be booked quickly!
- TAA Flight Training, LLC is now Part 141 Certified as of January 7th, 2015! Our new structured training environment now has the ability to guide our students through the certificates in less time than with a Part 61. See our full Part 141 for TAA explanation on our Part 141 page. Contact us with questions!
- The Piedmont Flying Club is now affiliated with the Triad Aviation Academy! See their website for more information about future meetings and gatherings. If you are a member of the Piedmont Aero Club, as of January 1st, 2015, you can take advantage of discounts on rentals of our aircraft!
- Enter the PTI Airport like you would normally go to the commercial terminal. Once inside the airport, follow the blue signs to General Aviation. You will be directed to make a right turn onto PTI Drive. PTI Drive is a keyhole shaped circle and TAA is at the top of it. You will enter the parking lot directly from PTI Drive. Specifically, we are located at Hangar D in the former Atlantic Aero facility, now called the Landmark Aviation MRO. (Call 336-369-2804 for detailed directions)
Keywords: Flight Instructors | Flight Instruction | Flight Training | Gift | Holidays | Fun | Summer | Camp | Summer Camp | AeroCamp | Flying | Learn | Fly