- TAA has recently acquired a Baron B55 for affordable multi-engine instruction and rental (strict requirements and owner approval required)! View the aircraft page for more information.
District EA39 (Piedmont Triad) Flight Instructor of the Year
- “I’d like to put the District Honoree into its proper perspective. Considering that the FAA has 77 Districts across the US, being selected to represent your District puts you in the top 77 of all the flight instructors, technicians and FAASTeam reps nationwide. Congratulations to our Honorees.” We are all so proud of MayCay for being honored as the District Flight Instructor of the Year! Our hopes are with her as she progresses through the award ranks towards Nationals!
- With three AeroCamps and two AeroCamp 2.0 under our belts this summer thus far, we’ve concluded how lucky we are to be able to introduce and teach the next generation of pilots! If you are interested in enrolling your 12-16 year old or one that you know in one of 2016’s AeroCamps, please feel free to call us at 336-369-2804 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get all of the details.
- Triad Aviation Academy, LLC is excited to announce the approval and opening of our new PSI Testing center. We are able to accommodate most FAA tests in our PTI Facility from 8am to 7pm, 7 days a week. We also are a testing site for the USPS from 8am until 5pm. See our Testing Page for more information.
- Yes, you’ve heard right (or are about to hear)! The Triad Aviation Academy is hosting its 2nd annual AeroCamp Program where cadets will learn about all aspects of aviation. View our AeroCamp page to learn more or give us a call at (336) 369-2804. Are you a cadet from a past camp? Contact us for information about our camp just for you! STEM is implemented in everything we do at the camp.
When the Weather Outside is Frightful…
- Like the song goes, “When the Weather Outside is Frightful…”, TAA is still around ready to answer any of your questions! Come in and visit our Pilot Shop for pilot supplies and gifts or check out our many items on the WIP list! Get ready though, as the weather gets better, the planes will be booked quickly!
- TAA Flight Training, LLC is now Part 141 Certified as of January 7th, 2015! Our new structured training environment now has the ability to guide our students through the certificates in less time than with a Part 61. See our full Part 141 for TAA explanation on our Part 141 page. Contact us with questions!
- Enter the PTI Airport like you would normally go to the commercial terminal. Once inside the airport, follow the blue signs to General Aviation. You will be directed to make a right turn onto PTI Drive. PTI Drive is a keyhole shaped circle and TAA is at the top of it. You will enter the parking lot directly from PTI Drive. Specifically, we are located at Hangar D in the former Atlantic Aero facility, now called the Landmark Aviation MRO. (Call 336-369-2804 for detailed directions)
Keywords: Flight Instructors | Flight Instruction | Flight Training | Gift | Holidays | Fun | Summer | Camp | Summer Camp | AeroCamp | Flying | Learn | Fly